SolarWide is your local Sunshine Coast based solar installation company supplying and installing long-lasting solar power systems since 2011. We are passionate about all aspects of solar and are proud to offer a wide range of residential and commercial solar power systems, hybrid battery storage options & full off-grid solar and battery systems.
In the last decade, we have installed close to 5000 solar and battery systems right across the wider Sunshine Coast and Noosa region, as far as Gympie in the North and throughout Brisbane area in the South. Taken all together, our experience has seen us install over 100,000 quality panels on the roofs of Sunshine Coast homes and businesses.
LG Solar Panels 18.48kW system
18.48kW system with LG and Fronius at Minyama on the Sunshine Coasts
At SolarWide, we are committed to providing quality and professional solar power installations, partnered with outstanding customer service so that you are 100% satisfied with your experience.
Since we were established in early 2011 solar has been a very competitive landscape and we have seen dozens of solar companies come and go on the Sunshine Coast. This has meant customers were left stranded with failing systems and useless warranties.
Fortunately, our business continues to thrive because of our dedication to being the best solar installers in the region.
We service all suburbs across the Sunshine Coast including the outlying areas of Gympie, Yandina, Coolum Beach and Noosa Heads in the North and throughout Brisbane to North Lakes, Redcliffe and Carina etc in the South.
Dan Spence SolarWide General Manager
With over 5,000 Solar Systems installed since 2011.
*Upgrade to Fronius Primo 5kW (Austrian made) for only $3.56 p/week extra
*Upgrade to Fronius Primo 8.2kW (Austrian made) for only $4 p/week extra
- All installations are undertaken by SolarWide employees. No Sub-contractors!
- Prices are after STC’s have been assigned to SolarWide Pty Ltd and are based on single storey roof within 100km of our Warana office. Extra costs may apply for meter box upgrades, roof type, installations over 3 or more roof sections. A site inspection is required to confirm final pricing.
- Based on installation before 31/12/2021.
- Prices are subject to change at the discretion of SolarWide.
- Base on a single-phase inverter.
In our many genuine 5 star Google Reviews our local customers congratulate our friendly staff on their attention to detail, the installation quality and the excellent customer service.